Friday 25 February 2011

[110225] TELL ME YOUR WISH!!

TELL ME YOUR WISH!!!

Even as the 2AM merchandise spree is going on right now, the shopping experience does not end there. Because I'm actually going to Korea with the idea of sourcing out idol merchandise/ their local street fashion etc, I will actually post up interesting thing worth buying and if you want to get it, you can just email me with the order.

Some of the brands that I would be looking at:

1. Jambangee (mostly for 2AM jeans)
2. BANC (include in your email what is the item code as given on the website and a picture of the item. The price should be what is quoted online+S$20)

If there are other idol merchandise that you want to get, you can leave a comment on this blog and I will see what I can do. I have seen some Secret Garden and Dream High merchandise that I would like to get for myself. Let me post them here now. I'd let you know the price at a later date.

DREAM HIGH OFFICIAL CALENDAR


-----------------------------------------------------

SECRET GARDEN STICKER SET (Set of 6)




So if you want 2AM merchandise, click on the link.
If you want any other merchandise not related to 2AM, email me the item picture and if I spot it in Korea, I can put it on this blog and you can order it.

Oh man! I'm super excited about shopping around!! Are you? :p

No comments: