Sunday 27 February 2011

[110227]D-11: And I haven't planned out my itinerary

People have been asking me "So what are you going to do when you are in Korea?"

To be honest, I have no real concrete idea. This trip was not planned beforehand. It was sudden. It was impulsive but I had to do it!

I want to see 2AM in concert A LOT!
I want to go to Korea A LOT! (Been talking about it since 2009!)
I want to see Big Bang in a real performance!
I want to get Big Bang's autograph if they have a fan signing event!
I want to see IU!
I want to go to a sauna!
I want to go to Jeju via Pink Dolphin!
I want to go to Paldang Dam, maybe even rent a bicycle and do what the Adam Couple did!

I want to do so many things that I don't know where to start!

I want to just stay in Korea honestly. And if I see that this whole merchandising idea can really work out for the best, the next step I would consider is really moving to Korea and doing this while I enroll myself in a proper Korean Language Program to get my TOPIK, my translator's qualifications and work for Big Hit or YGEntertainment!

I'm looking at Running Man's episodes and picking out places that I want to go. So will update more once I'm through with the spree preparations.

3 comments:

deb said...

I wish that I can make an impulsive trip to Korea as well. My reasons are quite similar to yours:
1)I want to see 2AM in concert.
2)I have been talking about going to Korea since 2010.
3)I want to attend Inkigayo coz of Jo Kwon.
4)I want to go to all the places that ADAM COUPLE went to ie. Jeju (but by plane, not by Pink Dolphin), Paldang Dam, the ski resort, the cafe in Seoul etc.
5)I want to really study Korean properly in the actual environment while looking for new business opportunities and to work part-time for JYP Entertainment!

Yup! That's my list!
I will let u know once I take my first step. Will follow your blog closely..haha!

twilightelusion said...

I don't want to work in JYPE, or at least it won't be my first choice. :p

I have a lot of things holding me back too but well, u nvr know till u take that step. Do-able, not do-able can't be answered in our head. Have to be there to actually KNOW. So that's what I'm doing. Going there to find out. :)

Scary, but well, :) a different kind of adrenaline. Prob like how people feels when they stand on stage?

Anonymous said...

Hope you have settled in nicely now!
Found your blog when looking for Korean learning material. . . Hope to be able to go to Korea and spend a lot more time there. . .. Most impt, really want to catch Big Bang concert!

Cheers
Tammy . .. also fr S'pore