Tuesday 19 April 2011

KOREA LANGUAGE 101: Korean Verbs-Present Tense

In this blog, I would also try to share what I have learnt about the Korean language, hopefully in digestible bits. What happens is after I have studied the topic, I would try to summarize, provide examples and practice relevant to the topic.

Actually, tackling the verbs first might not be the smartest thing to do but I just want to get started on this because verb is a HUGE part of any language. One of the thing that I have not been able to find online is a list of useful verbs in Korean. So I hope I'm helping out.

You can download the 2 files below. One is the summary on the conjugation of Korean verbs-Present tense for both FORMAL and INFORMAL (Polite) form. The other is a table of verbs that you can use to fill in. Every day, I would 1. give the answers for the mini exercises in the summary 2. the answers for the tables for the verbs given in the previous day 3. provide more verbs to fill in the table.

The table of verbs is in Korean alphabetical order.

I know. I sound like a teacher. Trust me, when you see the files, you would know that I was really a teacher. ^^

Korean Verb Conjugation-PRESENT TENSE (Formal and Informal Polite) SUMMARY

Korean Verbs Conjugation Table-LIST OF KOREAN VERBS

No comments: