Tuesday 12 April 2011

To Do What I Have Always Wanted to Do: Blogshop based in Korea!

To be honest, I have played with this idea LONG enough. And since I'm just sitting around waiting for news about my job application I thought I would ask you guys if anyone is interested.

I want to be based in Korea and take orders for K-Pop merchandise, clothes, cosmetics, etc. I'm looking for contact points partners from around the world. I would run the blog shop on my own but what these contact points partners do is:

1. Collect money from people who can't pay through Pay-Pal. So it would be good if these contact points have access to Pay-Pal.

2. I will ship all the items to the contact point with all the items for each individual PACKED and LABELLED with address.

3. Bring the packages to the local post office and mail them out.

The contact person will get a percentage from the NET profit so if you help to promote and more people buys, then you get more. BUT being RESPONSIBLE is very important.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please email me at iamfor2am@gmail.com. In the email pls include where you are from.

No comments: