Friday 22 April 2011

Life in Korea: Fangirl-ing-JAY PARK!!

I was not a big fan of Jay, that I would admit but under the influence of suzelle (translation for IAM for 2AM) I began to show more interest in Jay. I liked 2PM when Jay was still in it but I will not dwell too much in there. I was impressed with Jay's cover of "Nothing on You" and I start to anticipate his comeback as a full-fledged solo artiste.

And because I'm awake at the unearthly hour of 4AM KST, I actually saw the teaser for 'Abandoned' almost immediately after it was uploaded! All I can say is I can't wait!

Can't wait for the full MV (the dance steps look sleek!)!
Can't wait for the album to be available in stores!
Can't wait for his live performance!!

I think it's going to take the K-Pop scene by storm.

So, without further ado, teaser for 'Abandoned'

No comments: