Wednesday 9 March 2011

D-1: Wow, that was fast...

Oh wow, it's D-1 already!! This time tomorrow, I'd probably be like making sure that I have gotten everything ready. I have packed. I bought some long-sleeved shirts (while packing, I realised I have like ONE). I'm ready to go go go!!

So I have decided that I will definitely make that trip to MokPo so I can take a ferry to Jeju. If there's really like no tickets to go to Jeju, then I'd just explore Mokpo. After all, there is nothing better than the ability to change my plans in that manner. Since I'm traveling alone, anything goes.

Now I need to plan to go to Gyeonggi-do cos I want to visit the places that Running Man had been to. That would take a little more planning around.

Apparently Jay Park is going to be filming Guerilla Date at HongDae on that day I arrive. So maybe, who knows, I might just see him. Then that will be my first taste of star-spotting in Korea!

Things to do today:

1. Get my papers photocopied.
2. Look at my resume. Do up a cover letter that is suitable for an entertainment company.
3. Go to the post office to buy a poster tube (to put all the posters for the BB albums and who knows what else I would get)
4. Maybe wander to get some tights.
5. And maybe some socks too.

Yup. That's about it.

No comments: