Thursday 10 March 2011

D-Day: Part 1-Leaving and Arriving in Hong Kong

Before I go any further, I want to extend my thanks to @aquariusgerl73 (Lynda) [I hope I didn't get her name worng] and her daughters @frappelotz and @beloved_suju (Nasha and Effa) and young son, Ryan, for coming to the airport to send me off. We had some food at Popeye and talked about everything in general. I had a good time and it was with some measure of shock and surprise that this is the first time I had friends come send me off at the airport. :) Thanks!!


Then I boarded the plane. And I used my dad's iPad to watch SeBaKwi. That done, I played games. It's really rather boring traveling alone but it was still alright. 

About 30 minutes before the plane landed, the moment the captain announced for the cabin crew to get ready for landing, I realised I'm halfway there. Halfway to Seoul, halfway to my dream. I told myself I have to fight real hard to get my job interview with Big Hit and I will not falter and not send in my resume. I have never wanted anything more than this in my life before. So if I ever show signs of giving up, hit me with a heavy stick and remind me how lucky I am to be at the right place and right time. Let's just hope that the rightness I feel about this whole trip is not some illusion. 

I need to board the plane in another 45 minutes. *cross my fingers* that it will not be too cold and that my luggage gets to Incheon safely!

Thanks all for reading this rather boring update~ :p

2 comments:

Nancy Meylisa said...

Oh my Lynda unnie, Nasha and Effa *waving!! i'm nancy do you remember, queueing together on Mnet in Singapore!! i adore u guys so much, power of family!!! thank u for sending off audrey at the airport.

And for audrey, have a nice trip. i really believe that everything happends for a reason, have the courage to travel to Korea to reach for your dreams is already one step, plus God give u a sign that BIG HIT open a recruitment, dunno what will hapend but we'll never know if we don't try. so don't u dare give it up.
DREAM BIG and never give up. i adore u coz you've brave enough not only to dream but to do something about ur dream, that i still unable to do till now, but someday, who knows ^___^

So AUDREY SIK SIK SIIIIJJAK!!! one shot love shot one shot love shot HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouting as loud as i can from Indonesia!!!!

Lizelle said...

agreed! one shot love shot one shot love shot one shot love shot! We're rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!